The Real New "DO"


These are "REAL" friends

Wigs

Wigs
Maddie having a little fun!!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Pathology Results

I met with my breast surgeon, Dr. Pollack, yesterday to discuss the results of pathology from surgery.  The news was FABULOUS!!  There was no evidence of malignancy in either (they only removed two) of the lymph nodes and the mass from the right breast was only 0.5 cm in size.  There was no evidence of cancer in the left breast.  I am sure that once I go to the oncologist on September 30, she will discuss the results more in detail, but for now, I am thrilled!! What a mighty God we serve!! 
I would love for you guys to pray for comfort while sleeping.  I have had to sleep on my back since surgery two weeks ago.  I have just about had it with that.  I can no longer get comfortable on my back so I am exploring ways to sleep on my side without it causing too much pain.  Last night, I was not successful, but I am hopeful each  night will get better.  Thanks friends!!

2 comments:

  1. Praise God! I'm so excited for you and we'll keep praying for the pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie you are so strong and I know it's because of the strong God we serve. May you find comfort as you sleep this week. I love you.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete