The Real New "DO"


These are "REAL" friends

Wigs

Wigs
Maddie having a little fun!!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Good News (Depending on Your Point of View)

On April 26th, I had my yearly OB/GYN appointment.  Before she did the breast exam, she asked me if I thought the size of the tumor had changed.  I told her that I had realized in the week prior to the appointment that it appeared to be smaller.  She first examined the right breast (the one with the tumor).  She then moved to examine the left side.  She commented that the tumor had definitely gotten smaller.  When I mentioned to her that the tumor was on the other side, she couldn't believe it.  I reminded her where it was and then she found it again.  The good news for me is that I went from her being able to see the tumor while across the room when I went in on February 14th, to her not even remembering where it was because she had overlooked it.  Instead of being frustrated that she wasn't more aware of my situation, I decided to see it as a praise that the tumor is responding to the chemotherapy.  I, of course, was thrilled.  Please pray specifically that my tumor will definitely respond to this horrible chemotherapy that I am enduring.  Just wanted to share my good news with all my prayer warriors and say THANKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment