The Real New "DO"


These are "REAL" friends

Wigs

Wigs
Maddie having a little fun!!

Monday, March 7, 2011

How Exciting is Target to you?

I found that out just today.  I have been laying low trying to allow my immune system to rebuild itself and being inside is about to drive me crazy.  So today, I called my neighbor and asked her if she could take me to Target.  How much fun it was!!  I know that may sound crazy to you, but it's true.  Other than Target, I awoke to a husband who had a bit of a stomach bug overnight.  This is the man who never gets sick, yet after my first chemotherapy treatment, he gets a touch of a stomach bug.  UGH!  It seems that he is better, because when I talked to him at lunch, he had eaten lunch and finished it off with a bag of jalapeno chips.  REALLY!  I would not have touched those with a ten foot pole.  I also swept and mopped my downstairs this morning which made me feel tons better (go ahead and roll your eyes).  I took a short nap this afternoon and that helped me make it through the girls getting home from school and the wait for dad to come home from a call to Malaysia he had to make at work tonight.  Just finished off a fantastic meal from PF Changs for dinner from a sweet friend.  Right now, I am hoping to play a game with the girls and make it to bedtime.  I'm sure I'll be ready before they will.  Thanks for your prayers! BTW, I am claiming Philippians 1:6 with another sweet friend - read it if you don't know what it says.  It's powerful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment