The Real New "DO"


These are "REAL" friends

Wigs

Wigs
Maddie having a little fun!!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Nothing at All

My sweet friend, Laura, gave me this book to read day and night reminding me of God's peace.  This morning as I head to the hospital for the port surgery and then this afternoon to the oncologist for results and the "plan", this is what I read.  "I am the Lord, the God of all peoples of the world.  Is anything too hard for me?"  Jeremiah 32:27  Then, "Ah Lord God!  Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and by Your outstretched arm!  Nothing is too difficult for You."  Jeremiah 32:17  I was reminded that impossible situations are God's specialty.  My obstacles are nothing at all to God.  What a message for me this morning and maybe you too!!  Keep praying - I continue to pray away the anxiousness as it takes hold of me.  Love all of you who are loving on me and my family!!

1 comment:

  1. Remember what I keep telling you...you will not be alone in this journey! Happy to be walking beside you!

    ReplyDelete